PMdistilled PMP course introduction
While most of the video lessons are made open for everyone to watch and learn, as a paid participant of this course you have the following additional benefits;
- Weekly online meetings with the Instructor
- Assessments evaluation
- 35 contact hours certificate which is mandatory for appearing for PMP Exam
- PMP Exam practice questions
- Instructor support till you pass PMP
The course is delivered in 10 weeks. The first 5 weeks focus on predictive project management and the second 5 weeks focus on agile (adaptive) project management.
- During the week;
- Participants are required to watch all the video lessons prescribed for the week
- Doubts can be posted as comments below the video, and the instructor will answer them
- Participants are encouraged to have at least 1 online meeting with the instructor every week at at a mutually convenient date and time. During these meetings doubts are clarified and difficult to understand topics are explained very clearly.
- The week end with an online assessment to evaluate progress.
- Completion of the course
- The last week of the course is dedicated for scenario analysis
- The course completes with a final assessment comprising of 100 scenario based questions
- Participants are provided with 35 contact hours of Project Management Training Certificate issued by the Project Management Research Institute, which can be used while applying for the PMP exam.
- Instructor support is available till you pass the exam, or 1 year from the date of enrollment, whichever is earlier
- Course Coverage - Course covers the PMP 2021 Exam content outline
- Course fee
- USD 110/- to be paid after the first meeting with the Instructor
- Group discounts available - Contact us